Saturday 16 May 2009

I found myself in this lovely treasury today, i love the subject matter of course, but the colour combination is just perfect:)

Beautifully curated by RosieJo my cup of tea buttons are featured..thank you:)

I have my own little wish list of treasures inspired by the good old cup of tea check out these fabulous items all available on Etsy now:)


The fabulous lupin does amazing work with felt..i love this cup of tea brooch...so pretty and delicate..

This breakfast tea mug from MrPs would be perfect in my kitchen, just awesome..i really want one all for me:)
These little cup and saucer earrings are so cute..perfect for any tea lover, by the lovely StyleMissile
Now back to my cuppa...

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous treasury and really love your picks too

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely treasury you are in creamrose, thank you for including my earrings on your blog, I do love lupins tea brooch's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely treasury - your cute buttons fit right in! am loving that tea cup skirt... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!! I adore that skirt too maisy, i have checked and she makes it in all sizes, so i will get saving:)

    ReplyDelete