Friday 15 May 2009

Today i am starting to get very excited indeed about our upcoming trip to Paris, we plan to take funky photos galore.
I love shopping with a passion, shame my purse does not agree, however we plan to take a trip to le printemps and Galaries Lafayette two amazing department stores in Paris, they really is stunning. This picture was taken on our last visit to Galaries Lafayette a few years ago:


Also adding to the excitement, are the prospect of seeing two HUGE rabbit's (pink and red) currently positioned outside the store; check this out ParisDailyPhoto !


Hee hee, i know that it is tiny, but i have to show this screenshot i took from the etsyfrontpagers a fab set on flickr where you can grab your piece of front page glory Etsy style, if you blinked and missed it!

The wonderful jessjamesjake chose my pink flower clips to join her lovely collection.
I really struggle with my pictures sometimes, so i am always amazed when i do get picked for treasuries..ace!


2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are great Nicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i've been to printemps! now i'm really jealous!! take me with yooooou *flutters*

    ReplyDelete